Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ragged Fleece Quilt

Another project I finally finished...three blankets for three babies: Bella, Kyla and Matt

It is a relatively easy project assuming you can sew.


Ragged Fleece Quilt

I followed the directions in the link (but like my cooking, I didn't really follow).

Here are my changes:
2 yards of fleece (2 different colors with a pattern that looks good on both sides)
No backing fabric (that's why my fleece had to look good on both sides)
Cut both colors of fleece into 6.25 inch squares.
1/2 inch seam instead of 1 inch
9 x 9 square quilt (I think)

 Inspiration: Callen's blanket from his Great-Aunt Lois

Cal loves the texture of the blanket and drags it around the house when it is story time.

3 comments:

shelby said...

when Tim lets me buy some fleece, I want to make one of these! I've been watching you make them:)

shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KLR said...

"Assuming you can sew"...I would laugh, but my nose hurts too much.