After a day of cleaning and house projects, we went over to my parents' house to celebrate Nana's birthday. Throughout the evening my parents kept hinting that they wanted to take Callen on their adventure the following day. Eventually the hinting escalated to asking to have Callen overnight AND for the adventure.
I was reluctant since the family is pending some big changes...and I need more than two hours to process decisions. Drew, however, was constantly giving me the "thumbs up". Even before he had me convinced, Drew had a list of things to go back to the house to get.
Drew and I were able to get a lot of projects done and go out on a date. (Highly recommend Trattoria Uliveto.) And Cal had a great time with undivided attention from the grandparents.
| Exploring the grounds at Mission San Antonio |
| Dream come true: driving a tractor |
| Harvey extended family |
Thanks for the the rest, Nana and Papa!
No comments:
Post a Comment